Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hang on!

I haven't posted lately because I am trying to trouble shoot all of the blog registrations we have received. Some have not actually been created through Blogger, so I have been fairly busy re-directing people to start with Thing 1, and after Blogger has indicated your blog name is available, you can complete your work in Blogger, then register your blog. I suspect that some just clicked on the link to register their blog, and made things up. So, stay tuned, I will return and hopefully stay ahead of all our participants so I can be helpful to them. As you know, Web 2.0 things are always in Beta, so even though I used some things a year ago, they have changed. Ah, that is our challenge folks!

Live and Learn with Web 2.0!

1 comment:

CMLE Coach said...

Pat,

Hope your enjoying your time off. I'll be checking to see when you post.

Cindy Gruwell
CMLE 23 Things Coach

Picture Trail Flick