Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thing 5: More Flickr Fun

Waaay too much fun, with a little frustration sprinkled in too, but I will not be deterred! As you can see, I created a puzzle using Flickr, and I had a great time spelling with Flickr. Splashed around a bit in Big Huge Labs, and am moderately dissapointed that I could not get Mosaic Maker to work no matter what I tried. I am wondering if the site was not working right, and will return to it later, as I think this would be a great gift for someone at a library retirment, an 80th birthday, or a one year old's birthday. Biggest chunk of my day was spent uninstalling some software that came with my digital camera that has made it nearly impossible to easily upload any photos off of my camera. It is Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition, and whenever I wanted to do anything at all useful with my photos, this software would insert itself squarely in the middle of the process.

A true barnacle on the a _ _ of progress....smile....

No comments:

Picture Trail Flick