Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thing 8: Share Your Creations

OK, so I admit it, this has been a really fun day with playing with pictures...great fun, and fairly astounding results. I'm not sure anyone will believe "I did my own work". I dabbled with some of these tools a few years ago, but it is unbelievable how easy these things have become. I can think of all kinds of uses for these tools. When CMLE hosts it annual meeting, this would be a wonderful way to share photos of the author and CMLE participants. I am very excited to start using some of these tools for such applications. Stumbled across something called Smilebox, which looked very cool, and appeared to also include music in slideshows. Am thinking about things like 50th wedding anniversaries too, and how easy it would be to put some of these slideshows together. Waaayyy cool.....

No comments:

Picture Trail Flick