Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thing 13: Online Productivity Tools

I have been using my IGoogle page ever since I saw a presentation on it at a MEMO conference. I had set up RSS feeds before on Bloglines, then almost always forgot to log into Bloglines to read the feeds. Making my home page my IGoogle page is the only way I remember to read my RSS feeds, access my Gmail, my google Docs, and include a watch on my stocks, read some wellness news, and stay on top of national news headlines. There are just so many things you can include on your page, and it is super, super easy to arrange how you want it all to look. Love it! I always include things too like the Leadership Quote of the day.Today's quote is "Every organization must be prepared to abandon everything it does to survive in the future." ~ Peter Drucker

No comments:

Picture Trail Flick