Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 21: Other Social Networks

I love Ning. It is sooooo easy to use, and I sort of wish we had "herded" our 23 Things participants through our Ning at the beginning of the Things. Some of my CMLE bloggers got lost in our Ning, and I had a heck of a time getting them out so they could set up Thing 1 through Blogger. I welcomed some new people, and commented on some discussions that are going on. Uploaded my picture of course and worked on my profile a bit. Am wondering if CMLE members would congregate in a CMLE Ning. More to think about. Gather definitely has a whole different tone, which I liked. What is better than a "MySpace for Books"? Oh, and last, but certainly not least, I dorked around in Shelfari for a while, and even added my Shelfari bookshelf to my blog. The wish list caught my eye, besides the other helpful categories for your books. I will be digging into the group discussions on this site more in the future. Sweet!

No comments:

Picture Trail Flick