Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thing 14: Library Thing, Old Friend

It is criminal that I have had a Library Thing account for over a year, and it has been sorely neglected. I think the widget is new, and that was really easy to include in the sidebar of my blog. I don't quite have tags on all of my books, and I had forgotten the real power of Library Thing resides under your profile. This is where you can truly harness the power of fellow Library Thingers, and get recommendations of other things you may want to read. This has got to have huge impact on Readers Advisory. This is it, I am going to finally get my personal library in order, then give access to my family. They will love it, I will love it. Library Thing is going to get more of my attention this year, and that is a resolution!

No comments:

Picture Trail Flick